Employment Digital Library
Employment Digital Library targets at improving employment capabilities of readers at school, providing readers with an holistic solution ranging from entering school to employment, from knowledge learning to professional cognition and from professional quality training to improvement of comprehensive capabilities. It provides readers of colleges and universities with professional, lasting and comprehensive employment knowledge services.
The product is different from vocational training databases in the market, which focuses on integration and analysis of employment knowledge to provide one-stop and whole-course employment guideline services for readers. It helps readers enhance employ-ability level and rationally know about vocations, understand industries, get familiar with enterprises, improve employ-ability to store knowledge for future employment.
The product mainly consists of 8 databases and 1 personalized service function, which is able to address 8 issues during the employment and learning of readers:
1. What kind of jobs can I take up with my specialty? What job will suit my character? How is the prospect of the job?
2. How is my employ-ability?
3. Testing and learning platforms for enhancing qualifications.
4. Which industry shall I choose to develop my career?
5. Which city will suit my development?
6. How can I choose the favored company?
7. How can I address issues when facing legal issues concerning employment and entrepreneurship?
8. How can I acquire the employment knowledge during the process of job-seeking?