Notice to readers
1. Reader’s cards are not required for reading in Suzhou Library.
2. Please pay attention to your dress and wear, as those sloppily dressed rwill not be allowed to enter the library.
3. Please keep the library clean and tidy. Please do not spit or litter. Do not post or distribute advertisements or other publicity materials in the library.
4. Smoking and open flames are not allowed in the library. Do not bring inflammable and explosive materials into the library.
5. Please keep your bags and other items in the auto locker or in the manual storage area. Overnight deposit service is not provided and please take your valuables with you.
6. Please do not eat food or snacks in the reading rooms; food and beverages are not allowed to be brought in.
7. Please take care of the literature and all public property, which, if damaged, shall be compensated according to the rules.
8. Please do not hold seats, chat or sleep in the reading rooms, and please do not move desks or chairs.
9. Please keep quiet in the reading area and mute your mobile.
10. Please abide by the public order and regulations of Suzhou Library, and follow the management of the staff.